[macvoiceover] My thoughts on the new app sitore for the mac

  • From: matthew Dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 15:58:50 -0500

Hi all,

Last night I downloaded and installed the new 10.6.6 update wwhich includes the
new app store.  I desided to give the app store a spin and here are my thoughts.

First let me say that getting loged in I had to reset my password for my apple
id  and had done so with very little dificaulty.  After doing so I was able to
log in with no problem.  I found a twitter app called simply twitter.  I wanted
to download the app and have a play with it since after all it was free.  I
clicked the free button and entered my chridentuals.  I then had to make some
changes to some of the information such as my card numbers and what not.  This
is whare I am having trouble as it is my card from my bank.  I entered
everything  corectly but the app store doesn't like iit.  I might have to
contact my bank and find out what is going on with my card.

Everything else works find such as browsing the apps  and that.  I am just not
able to download any.  I will keep everyone updated on how I get along with
this.  I hope someone can sheed some lite on what I maybe doing rong.

Matthew