[macvoiceover] Re: My Macintosh trial.

  • From: "David Truong" <bnfiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:55:32 +1000

HI Jacob,

Thanks for the info regarding configuring the startup items.  That sounds
straight forward enough.  Just on another note, am I right to assume that
aliases is equivalent to the Windows idea of a shortcut?  So for example I
have audio hijack instead of copying the whole audio hijack applications
folder to my mac desktop I could place a shortcut to it by using the alias
function?

Again thanks for your help,

David Truong

EMail and Messenger: