[macvoiceover] Re: My Adventure with the Mac

  • From: "Mary Anne Lynskey" <vze6ki7w@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:05:22 -0500

Good morning, Dave.  The keyboard is a MS Wireless Comfort Curve 4000 using
Intelitype software. A wireless mouse comes with it but I don't use it. It
works quite well, except that there is only the one option key on the left.
I got the Mac software from the MS web site. I can send you the file if you
want it.    M.A.