[macvoiceover] Mouse in safari

  • From: "David Poyner" <d.poyner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 15:57:46 +0100

Hello,
I am a new mac user over here in England and we have little knowledge of
voice over.  I use a combination of zoom and voice over.  I am having
terrible problems in Safari with the mouse jumping either to the top  left
hand corner of the window, or the page keeps resetting itself back to the
top.
Any advice
David

Checked by AVG.