[macvoiceover] More about typing with wireless keyboard and iPad

  • From: Cheryl Ann Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 18:25:56 -0500

When typing with a wireless keyboard and iPad, you don't have to double tap
editing areas. Just tab to the area and it will be selected and you can type
away. At least that is what is happening with my Think Outside keyboard so I
would think it would work this way with others.

I can't figure out why the old bluetooth Apple keyboard wouldn't pair and this
old Think Outside paired with no problem. I did have to make a few tries at the
password but it wasn't a major difficulty.

I don't think this particular keyboard is sold anymore except maybe on ebay but
it folds together and zips and it's so little that way. Carrying this keyboard
and the iPad will be an absolute breeze. Using them together is nothing short
of wonderful!!! i'm absolutely euphoric!!! Hmmm, is that a word? At any rate,
the keyboard is the one piece i was missing to make this ipad completely
useable in all sorts of settings. I was liking my iPad but having some trouble
justifying its purchase but now i'm totally sold!!!

Totally ecstatic,

Cheryl

Definitely Sending lots of emails from my iPad>