[macvoiceover] Re: More Zoom problems.

  • From: John Panarese <tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 13:18:54 -0400

Hi Shane,
     Thank you kindly for the info.  I'll check it out for sure.

Take Care

John Panarese

On Apr 7, 2008, at 10:01 PM, Shane Jackson wrote:
Hi, John. A Zoom H2 is a digital recorder that is a very nice recorder indeed. It records in wav or mp3 formats, and it is used by some blind podcasters, and I assume that plenty of sighted podcasters use it as well. See http://www.zoom.co.jp/english.
On Apr 7, 2008, at 7:00 PM, John Panarese wrote:

    Pardon the question, but what is a Zoom?

Take Care

John Panarese

On Apr 7, 2008, at 7:55 PM, Alex de Jong wrote:
I have a zoom, I use a card reader. Problem solved.

On 4/8/08 1:09 AM, "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok. Now I think I have upgraded to version 1.30, and my Mac appears to
still not detect it. I hooked up the H2, and the Mac still did
nothing. The guy that I was with said that he wasn't looking for the
"ver 1.30: on the display, and I don't know if updating will work
again. I did everything according to the web site. I clicked OK, and when it said Complete, I turned the unit off then on again. You would
think it would work, but my Mac is still not doing anything when I
connect the H2 to it. Does anyone know where I went wrong? Thanks.

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype ID:  cadal728