[macvoiceover] Re: Maybe OT: another scanning solution

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 18:18:56 -0600

Yes it made a good tiff file which I was able to open here is the error back from the OCR part:

Tesseract Open Source OCR Engine
TIFFOpen: scan.tif: Cannot open.
tesseract:Error:Read of file failed:scan.tif
Signal_exit 31 ABORT. LocCode: 3  AbortCode: 3

On Sep 29, 2008, at 6:01 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Hmm, can you post the whole error message? Just to cover the bases, was the tiff file created ok?

--
Cheryl