[macvoiceover] Maybe I am going crazy!

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 21:21:11 -0400

Hello every one,

I have been haveing the same problem in mail that others have had, after downloading the .7 update, you know when you backspace, Voiceover speaks the letter next to the letter that you have backspaced, but, here is the strange thing.

I have 2 addresses that I send mail to, this one wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx is set as the main address and Keithreedy@xxxxxxx is the other address. When I send mail from the main address I have the problem and when I send mail from the other address I do not have the problem, maybe its me???
Keith Reedy
WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx
God gives his best to those who leave the choice with him--J. Hudson Taylor

Click on the link below to go to our homepage. http://www.icanworkthisthing.com

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx