[macvoiceover] Re: Mary's VoiceOver training

  • From: Maria Chapman <bubbygirl1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 00:16:43 +1100

something like skype would b excellent or even something where us overseas
could access the conference with something like skype out.

God Bless! Maria from australia
 Newbie mac user.
bubbygirl1972@xxxxxxxxx
will get you fb as well as email & iImessage.
skype same as email,without the gmail part. twitter bubbygirl