[macvoiceover] Re: Mail status

Turn off the preview pane. The thing is that when you arrow through your messages they show up on the preview pane, so your computer things that you read them. I still have the preview pane on because I like toggling between the messages table and the preview pane when going through mail. It's just really fast to do it that way.

Ignasi
On Mar 23, 2009, at 5:09 PM, Blind Innovator wrote:

Is there a way to have VoiceOver say the status of an email message,
such as read or unread?  It seems that when I arrow through my
messages I will hear a status, but if I arrow back, the status is
never spoken again.
Also, How do I know if a message has an attachment?
I'm very new to Mac and VO, so I appreciate your patients.

Brett Campbell