[macvoiceover] Re: Mail status

  • From: Mark Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:07:12 -0700

There's no sound associated with bounce, though I agree there should be. Little cartoon poinging sound... I believe it's called Lilly Pad... Anyway, it doesn't end up in the trash either, at least not on my machine.

Mark BurningHawk

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: