[macvoiceover] Re: Magic track pad,

  • From: ashley <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 09:36:04 +0000

There is a video on this page:
http://www.apple.com/accessibility/voiceover/
there are also things in the voiceover manual, and the voiceover help menu (ctrl option-H. There is also the keyboard helper (ctrl option K) enable this and use the trackpad.
ash

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog160:
http://www.blog160.com

On 20/02/2011 21:49, Rick Harmon wrote:
I've just been there and while it talks about jestures and dragging and flicking it really does not give a complete list of these jestures it can use.

Rick

-----Original Message----- From: ashley
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2011 3:47 PM
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: Magic track pad,

have a look at the voiceover stuff on apple.com/accessibility
ash

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog160:
http://www.blog160.com

On 20/02/2011 20:34, Rick Harmon wrote:
I have a magic trackpad here and was wondering if there were any documentation for it online such as a full list of gestures and so on.

Thanks,

Rick

-----Original Message----- From: Olivia Norman
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2011 2:18 PM
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks.
I'll keep that in mind.
Olivia
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.", Steve Jobs

On Feb 20, 2011, at 4:44 PM, Dean Wilcox wrote:

It is worth pointing out 1 other command, a 2 finger swipe right or left will interact or uninteract with items.

On 19 Feb 2011, at 11:16, Keith Reedy wrote:

Wow,

Thanks Ash and all.
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

On Feb 19, 2011, at 5:34 AM, ashley wrote:

Hi,
You use a lot of the commands just like the iPhone or iPod ir iPad. To tring up the doc, tap twice at the bottom of the pad with 2 fingers. To bring up the menu bar, tap twice at the top with 2 fingers. To bring up the window chooser, tap twice on the right witth 2 fingers, and tapping on the left with 2 fingers gives you the application chooser.
ash

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog160:
http://www.blog160.com

On 19/02/2011 04:34, Keith Reedy wrote:
Hi folks,

I now have a magic trackpad and it is connected and running. I have turned trackpad commander on and playing around with it.

What should I read to get me up to speed.

It looks like you need to bring up the doc on the keyboard to use the doc on the pad, is that correct.
How do you move around in mail?

Thanks.
Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. J Hudson Taylor.