[macvoiceover] Magic track pad,

Hi folks,

I now have a magic trackpad and it is connected and running.  I have turned
trackpad commander on and playing around with it.

What should I read to get me up to speed.

It looks like you need to bring up the doc on the keyboard to use the doc on
the pad, is that correct.
How do you move around in mail?

Thanks.
Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.