[macvoiceover] Re: Mac and networking

  • From: vashaun jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 12:46:00 -0400

Yes, I have six Windows boxes and one Mac Book Pro and I have them all talking to each other.

On Apr 27, 2008, at 12:16 PM, Sara wrote:

I don't have any answers, just more questions. smile
Is it easy for macs and windows computers to share files over networks? What about the one and only printer in the house? We have like 6 PCs and somewhere, on a far away shelf, there sits a mac with my name on it.
Sara