[macvoiceover] Mac and networking

  • From: "Ginny" <ginnyo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 11:13:05 -0500

Hi there.  Shouldn't I be able to connect to my wireless router whether I'm
running Mac or Windows from the Macbook?  (I use bootcamp.)  For some
reason, I can no longer use the Windows config as I get an error message
(and that evil chord of death) saying that the network is unavailable before
I ever am able to enter my password.  On a related note, if I should simply
reset my router, can someone tell me a good place to find instructions for
resetting?  I've never set up a wireless network before, but I'd love to
learn instead of paying someone else a million dollars to do it. <grin>

Thanks.

Ginny