[macvoiceover] Mac Version of Act Customer relationship Software That Works with VO

  • From: Ray Campbell <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 14:41:13 +0000

Hello:

Does anyone know if there's a Mac version of the Act Customer relationship
software that works with VoiceOver?  Someone contacted me and she's seeking
employment with a company that uses this software, but she's a JAWS user and
has been told it's not accessible with JAWS.  Any help would be appreciated.

Ray Campbell, Adaptive Technology Help Desk Technician
The Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
1850 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL  60608
312.997.3651 (Voice/Relay) or 888.825.0080 (Voice/Relay)
ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.chicagolighthouse.org

it is addressed and may contain confidential and privileged material.
Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you
receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender and
destroy the material/information.