[macvoiceover] Re: Mac Pro.

  • From: vashaun jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 19:21:56 -0400

I have been in contact with the big bad Mac Pro however I don't know how easy it would be to do the things you asked. It is open to the point where there is room for good clean installs but I don't want to say it's easy. Most tech guys say it is one of Apple's most easiest user swappable units, but how easy it is for the blind is a crap shoot at best.

On Apr 27, 2008, at 6:32 PM, David Truong wrote:

        Hi Everyone,

Have any of you actually seen or felt a Mac Pro computer?  I was just
wondering if you have do you think it would be easy for a totally blind person to open up the machine and install cards and new hard drives etc to it? I was able to install all of my hard drives and cards to my windows machines without any sighted assistance. I'm hoping I can do the same with
a mac Pro.  Thanks for your input,

David Truong

EMail and Messenger:
davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx