[macvoiceover] Re: Mac OSX Update?

  • From: Robin Kipp <robin.kipp@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 16:22:13 +0200

Hi Chris,
this sounds really strange! If your Mac upgraded the os, you definitely would
have had to start the upgrading process by hand, I also think you would have
had to authenticate using your password. In any case, the new Mac Os is 10.6.3.
Maybe you should just cjheck for software updates again, maybe it'll come up
this time!
Hth
Robin>