[macvoiceover] Re: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard with VoiceOver Review

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 21:33:55 -0600

Hey Peggy & all,

Yes, it's very exciting to see what everyone is saying about SL... I can't wait to get mine as well! <smile>

Russell
On 29-Aug-09, at 9:29 AM, Peggy Fleischer wrote:

Mine also comes on September first because I ordered it from Amazon. Can't wait!

Peggy Fleischer
peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Psalm 90 12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

On Aug 29, 2009, at 10:22 AM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

Hi Sarah, Dan, and all,

Well, Sarah, you won't be the last one. You are scheduled to receive your copy of SL on September 1, and I am scheduled to receive mine on September 3, so, take heart, you'll be getting yours before at least one person! <smile>

Dan, what shipping method did you choose when pre-ordering SL? I chose standard.

Thanks,

Russell
On 29-Aug-09, at 2:02 AM, Sara wrote:

I'll be the last one to install the cat. I just know it. It will be 2020 before mine ships and by them they'll have 5 new ones. Just kidding but I feel that way right now. It's funny because I'm still afraid to install it and don't really think I should try it until December when university is over for the xmas break.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Eickmeier" <va3ets@xxxxxxxx>