[macvoiceover] Re: Mac Book Pro

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 07:37:36 -0500

Ahh.  Gotcha.  My fault for misunderstanding.
sorry, I run fred at nearly 100%, and sometimes he has a tendency to pronounce things wrong the way it says insert sounded like enter to me. But, for that, you could simply turn on laptop mode in jaws, and it wold work as it does in windows when you're on a laptop. Admittedly, those key combinations aren't as easy to use, but they do work.

On Aug 14, 2007, at 10:46 AM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

I am not understanding, but maybe I did not make my statement clear. I want to use Windows XP or Vista with JAWS in a virtual environment on my Mac either using Boot Camp, Fusion or Parallels. JAWS uses the insert key to perform allot of its actions, so I wondered what would I use if the Mac Book Pro doesn't have a insert key.