[macvoiceover] Re: Louis question

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 16:33:38 -0500

Mary,

Louis recognizes certain snippets of text as indicating that the "word"
in which they occur should be translated in computer braille. A word, in
this case, means a bunch of nonspace characters proceeded and followed
by whitespace. Some of the snippets are .com, .net, .txt www hptp:// .
It is very likely that an e-mail address will be translated correctly.

John

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.