[macvoiceover] Re: Louis question

And here is the Louis output.

  ,? is a p>agraph4                   #a
  ,? is a second p>agraph4
  ,? is my email a4ress3
_+gkearney@xxxxxxxxxx: & ? is regul>
text foll{+ x4

HTML and other XML formats are the preferred inputs to Louis. When you send MSWord, RTF, WordPerfet and others they are, in fact translated to XML before translations in Louis. Plain text is not translated to XML but perhaps should be.

Greg Kearney
On Jul 22, 2007, at 13:55 , MaryLee Perkins wrote:

If I can get the Louis software to work, how do I put in a code to keep a web address or email address from becoming grade 2 braille? Duxbury calls this compinline, but I don't know how it is to be done outside of their software.
Thanks,
MLP