[macvoiceover] Re: Looking for a Z-Code interpreter.

The two that are posted at the moment were written in C. They were written to be portable across systems, so that made it considerably easier to get it working under leopard, only a few changes were necessary. However, there's a few games I will likely post that were written in pascal (the free pascal compiler works on leopard too) and we'll see if I can get the fortran plugins for gcc working, then we can have an original adventure (in it's original language) posted as well (just for kicks of course, no need not to use one of the c versions floating around really)

The page now has two zcode interpreters posted, and there's a link to the zoom interpreter for the mac as well. Zoom uses cocoa for it's interface. However, I wasn't able to get it to talk automatically *grumble*, but it's linked from that page anyhow.
Hope this all helps someone.

On Jan 22, 2008, at 11:20 PM, Cara Quinn wrote:

Travis, just out of curiosity, which language are you working in for this one?...

Thanks for your efforts!  Have an awesome evening!...

Smiles,

Cara  :)