[macvoiceover] Re: Logic Pro

  • From: "Ginny" <ginnyo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 08:21:20 -0500

Lou, Yikes.  Where were you several months ago when I purchased Logic Pro
because a Mac engineer told me it could be configured to work with
VO.<smile>  Then I paid an Apple consultant to come out and help me
configure it.  And $300 later, I had an ap that I couldn't use and had to
send back.  I'd love to talk to you (even offlist) about which items are
accessible in Logic.  It seems that Greg had offered an explanation as to
why the program was ultimately inaccessible.  It seemed as if it had
something to do with the graphical interface Apple uses in development?
(I'll have to find that email again.)  If I could actually use Logic more
easily than GB, I'd purchase it again.  I'm trying to make a record--or at
least really good demos--and I've figured my only choice is CakeWalk for the
PC.  But oh how I'd love to use some Mac ap so that I could share work on
the project with other engineers.  Please, oh please advise. <smile>