[macvoiceover] Re: Lock vo keys?

  • From: "Daniela Rubio" <mabuhay94@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 22:23:33 +0200

Thank's so much!
After a while, I could really start using my mac, because I had some problems with the spanish voices. Now they are installed correctly and I can read spanish words with a spanish sinteciser, not guesing alex spanish reading ...
I hope I can e-mail you soon from my Mac!

SALU2DMX, DANNY&JOY
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nicole Hutchins" <nkhutch86@xxxxxxxxx>