[macvoiceover] Re: Lion is frustrating in 3 areas

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 06:44:05 -0600

I haven't yet, but will.  I did find that if I stop interacting with the
toolbar (even though I didn't know I was interacting with it) that I am then
able to VO arrow to a place where it says HTML content, and then I can interact
with this to read the web page… it's quite a lot of extra steps though.

Thanks,

Russell