[macvoiceover] Re: Lion is frustrating in 3 areas

Hi,

Here are some things you can try with safari.  First, in VO utilities, try
turning off live regions.  I believe this is found under the web category.
Next, in Safari preferences, select appearances and uncheck display images when
the page opens.  Keep in mind, turning this off might drive sighted people
crazy.  lol.  You will also want to remember to turn this on if using certain
sights like Amazon or Apple because the check out buttons are usually graphics.
 And lastly, use webkit.  It might solve some of your problems.  You might also
want to try google chrome and lightning which can be found in the mac app store.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296