[macvoiceover] Re: Lion install voice

Go to VO Utility, select Voice Category, check the box that says Other Voice Options and select in the list with voices the custom one. Then you have a list with all voices and just check the voices you want to download and after clicking OK you will get a download message.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brandon Misch" <bmisch2002@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 6:18 PM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: Lion install voice

question is how can i download the other voices? i see them but can't get them.

On Jul 20, 2011, at 11:51 AM, Laura wrote:

I don't use them much, but they seem to be working fine with lion. I might be remembering wrongly, but I think it was the change to 64 bit that killed the voices under SL.

On 20 Jul 2011, at 16:22, "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I will be curious if your InfoVox voices work after the install. When
they moved from Leopard to SL, the Leopard ones didn't work, as I
understand it, so it is possible the upgrade to Lion will kill InfoVox.
But they do offer many foreign language voices with Lion, so that ought
to help take the bite out of the potential loss.

Mary