[macvoiceover] Links in a e-mail revisited

Listers I know I asked this question before, but never got a answer that worked. How exactly do I click on links in a e-mail? Does it matter what voice over is set to do? If so let me know what is useful in most areas. I don't like multiple cursors. I learned that from Windows machines.