[macvoiceover] Re: Kitten isn't quite purrrrrrr-fect

you need to go to the apple site and look for hp printer drivers for snow leopard. I saw them there. also, when you install the printer, it is necessary to make sure you go through the printer setup in system preferences and not the one on the disc.

On Sep 2, 2009, at 1:08 AM, Sara wrote:

I have one problem with my new kitten; she doesn't like my HP officejet 5610. frown I tried installing the printer drivers from the snow leopard disc but only got fax I think.
Oh well, guess I'll print from my other computer.
Sara