[macvoiceover] Re: Jaws and Fusion

Ahhh...it would help if I process what I read. <smile>  Perhaps in bootcamp
Jaws performs differently than in Fusion.


-----Original Message-----
From: macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of vashaun jones
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 8:52 PM
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: Jaws and Fusion

Do you use an external key board? I personally use one with  the setup  
so I can use the number pad. I am not sure but one of the alternatives  
would be to get a key mapping software like sharp keys to configure a  
key to be the insert key for JAWS use. Other than that I don't have a  
clue. Come to think of it I wonder what I would do if I don't have a  
external keyboard. Can someone else jump in and give us a hand?
On Apr 26, 2008, at 9:32 PM, Rejean Proulx wrote:

> Another question. I put my macbook in laptop keyboard in Jaws. The  
> shift lock key does not seem to want to behave as the Jaws key. So  
> if I go shift-lock t I don't get the screen title for example. Can I  
> do something about that? The alternative is to carry around a  
> numeric keypad.
>
> On 26-Apr-08, at 9:15 PM, vashaun jones wrote:
>
>> Yes, just press and hold the control and command key for 1 second.  
>> To get back into Windows just press command G while in Fusion.
>> On Apr 26, 2008, at 9:08 PM, Rejean Proulx wrote:
>>
>>>     I'm sure this has been discussed here. I got rid of boot camp and  
>>> started using fusion. The only way I can get Jaws keys to work is  
>>> to turn off os short cuts. If I do that I can't get out of windows  
>>> and back to my Mac. Is there a hot key to take you out of the  
>>> windows machine?
>>> Rejean Proulx
>>> rejean@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>> Click on the link below to go to our homepage.
>>>> http://www.icanworkthisthing.com
>>>>
>>>> Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link  
>>>> below.
>>>> http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
>>>>
>>>> Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to
macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>>> with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the  
>>>> Webinterface at http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
>>>>
>>
>>>
>>> Click on the link below to go to our homepage.
>>> http://www.icanworkthisthing.com
>>>
>>> Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link  
>>> below.
>>> http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
>>>
>>> Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to
macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the  
>>> Webinterface at http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
>>>
>
> Rejean Proulx
> rejean@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>
>
>>
>> Click on the link below to go to our homepage.
>> http://www.icanworkthisthing.com
>>
>> Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link  
>> below.
>> http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
>>
>> Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to
macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the  
>> Webinterface at http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
>>

>
> Click on the link below to go to our homepage.
> http://www.icanworkthisthing.com
>
> Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link below.
> http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
>
> Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to  
>  macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web 
> interface at http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
>


-- 
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG. 
Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.5/1399 - Release Date: 4/26/2008
2:17 PM

>
> Click on the link below to go to our homepage.
> http://www.icanworkthisthing.com
>
> Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link below.
> http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
>
> Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to  
>  macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web 
> interface at http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
>

Other related posts: