[macvoiceover] Re: I've tried everything regarding this stream

Strange thing is that the engineers at the show says they get it working fine on their Macs. I wonder if it's a sighted thing because it plays fine in Windows.

On May 28, 2008, at 4:37 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Seems to be something rong with the streem, it won't work for me either.

Keith Reedy

On May 28, 2008, at 4:25 PM, vashaun jones wrote:

Listers I am a fan of two things. One is my Mac and the other is Dave Ramsey. I have tried to listen to the below stream on my Mac with no success. I have tried Windows Media Player for Mac, Real Player, Flip4mac and using Safari in development mode with no result of being able to enjoy my two favorite things together. Can someone please assist me in a workable salution? The link is below and the stream stops working at 6 pm est.
http://www.daveramsey.com/radio/home/the_dave_ramsey_show_live.asx