[macvoiceover] Re: Itunes slowing my PC down

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 16:52:21 -0400

Hi Bill,

I am seeing no slow downwith iTunes it runs quite nicely, running SnowLeopard here.

Keith Reedy
On Oct 28, 2009, at 4:12 PM, Phil Stephenson wrote:

Hi Ash,

Which Vista visuals exactly do you mean? I have it set to behave as much like XP as it can but if there are other things I can tweak to make it run quicker then all the better!

Maybe I'll start another thread about buying my new Mac I.e. Macbook vs Macbook pro...

Thanks,

Phil