[macvoiceover] Re: Itunes and vo quenstions.

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:20:09 -0500

Hello Ashley,

As to your first question I have never heard of such a thing existing in
iTunes.  I have a little under 16,000 songs in my iTunes library.  I have a
iPod touch and dragging and dropping is only needed when you have your ipod set
to manually manage your content.  I have never tried this because I just have
iTunes sync all my media automatically.  I'm not sure if manual drag and drop
works with VO.  If it does, you would drop the songs into the ipod which shows
up in your sources table, or in to a playlist  .

hth