To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 12:33 PM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: Itunes accessibility

I just said that I feel that VO was a better experience than Window- Eyes in the Itunes store.
Luckily I don't have to use Window-Eyes,  it was just a test.
Maybe someone who is a strong Window-Eyes user will find that it works just fine.

Dennis Bartlett
Please Visit my blog  at
dsbartlett.wordpress.com
Skype: dsbartlett
dennis.bartlett@xxxxxxxxxx

On 12-Sep-08, at 8:38 AM, The BlindTechs Network wrote:

before just saying something so broad like that can you maybe explain what you had troubles on and maybe we can help you out.

or give me a call denis, you have my number you know.

On Sep 12, 2008, at 5:07 AM, Dennis Bartlett wrote:

Hello all,
I thought I would post this as just general information.
In limited testing I have found that the claimed accessibility of the Itunes store with Window-Eyes is not as good as the accessibility with VoiceOver on the Mac. Admittedly, I am not a strong Window-Eyes user, but it just doesn't seem to work as flawlessly as VoiceOver. I don't believe this should give GW Micro bragging rights because I believe that a person shouldn't have to get frustrated by the experience.

Thank you.

Dennis Bartlett
Please Visit my blog  at
dsbartlett.wordpress.com
Skype: dsbartlett
dennis.bartlett@xxxxxxxxxx

Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link  below.

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Webinterface at http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover