[macvoiceover] Re: Is this something new for downloading?

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 20:33:24 -0600

Jane, the option key is the middle one of the three on the left side of your laptop, or (again) in the middle of either the right or left if you're using a regular keyboard. It's the option key, not the command key.

On Mar 8, 2008, at 8:06 PM, Jane Jordan (Gmail) wrote:

Which key do I use? The one on the far right of the home row, or the one that is to the far right of the spacebar (not including arrow keys)?

Jane

On Mar 6, 2008, at 11:49 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

I have never heard of it, never used it, but, I love it. I just landed on the link to a PDF file, option-enter and it downloaded.

Thanks VaShawn, you need to have those kind of mis haps more often, grin, smile.

Keith Reedy

On Mar 6, 2008, at 11:10 PM, Travis Siegel wrote:

Honestly, I don't know if it's new or not, but it sure is useful.
Thanks for that tip.