[macvoiceover] Re: Is there an Insert key on the Mac Boo?

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 06:06:30 -0400

Hi,
There isn't an insert key. Use SharpKeys to map an other key to the insert key. I have my right option key mapped as insert, and my right command key mapped as the applications key.
Hope this helps!

Ignasi
On May 13, 2009, at 12:31 AM, Blind Innovator wrote:

OK, I feel like a total loser.  I had to put Xp with Fusion on my Mac
Book because I haven't been able to utilize any spread sheet programs
as well as Excell, and spread sheets are a big part of my job.  I
haven't given up mind you, but in the mean time, I have to go this
route.  Anyway, I am using Window Eyes on the windows side, and I
can't seem to find an Insert key on my Mac Book.  Is there an Insert
Key?  If not, does anyone know if there is a way to do what one needs
to do withe insert key with Window Eyes another way?
Embarrassed and thanks,

Brett