[macvoiceover] Re: Is it me or is the new Growl 1.1.3 no longer accessible

I have had no issues with the new version of Growl. I did use their uninstaller first however.

Greg Kearney
535 S. Jackson St.
Casper, Wyoming 82601
307-224-4022
gkearney@xxxxxxxxx

On Jun 8, 2008, at 7:18 AM, vashaun jones wrote:

Listers has anyone installed the new version of Growl? What I've found is that I have no applications in the applications list and no way of adding them. I have also noticed that the alerts are all the system default sounds and it no longer has the speak using the system voice feature. Can anyone who has installed this preference pain confirm or deny this?