[macvoiceover] Re: Is Microsoft Messenger for Mac accessible with VoiceOver?

Hey,
messenger is a bit of an obscure one to be honest. when you start typing it automatically jumps to the compose box. No typing echos are heard though and you have to interact with the HTML area in order to work with your text.

I gave up on messenger and use adium now which is a cool programme, linking your accounts from all different messengers into one, including facebook.

http://www.adiumx.com/

Hope this helps
On 25 Mar 2009, at 05:39, Blind Innovator wrote:

I am able to read a message, but can't seem to find where to write my
message.  Is there a way to jump between the messages and the compose
box?
I'd like to know if anyone is using Messenger with success.
Thanks,

Brett