[macvoiceover] Re: Iphone: entering numbers while on a call

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 10:23:32 -0400

I agree.  nothing is for everyone.

On Jun 25, 2009, at 9:59 AM, Richard Ring wrote:

Now, here is my professional opinion.  The iPhone is an excellent
alternative for many blind people.  However, as a technology teacher, I
can tell you that there will be individuals who will have trouble
learning it.  That doesn't make the iPhone a bad thing, but I don't get
to pick and choose those whom I instruct, and everyone simply doesn't
learn at the same level, nor do they grasp technology concepts at the
same rate and with the same proficiency.  I was as excited to see the
iPhone as the next person, but I know that I would almost have to use
headphones to understand Samantha, bless her heart!