[macvoiceover] Re: Iphone: entering numbers while on a call

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 17:59:14 -0400

yes, there is a return to call bar. be aware though at least for me, I cannot use other 3g services while on a call.

On Jun 24, 2009, at 5:52 PM, Alex de Jong wrote:

You can if you're in the phone app. Press home, choose another app, while the call is on. Apparently to the very top of the screen there's a "return to call" bar. I couldn't check this out myself, as my iPhone won't be delivered until monday, but my son tells me that's how his iPhone works.

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 10:02 PM, Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: I don't know why you wouldn't be able to do that. YOu can run many apps at a time, unless I am very badly mistaken.

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email & MSN:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype:  cadal728
Twitter:  jack728

On Jun 24, 2009, at 2:47 PM, Marco wrote:

But can you add appointments on a calendar while talking to some one on the same IPhone? I thought that the IPhone 3GS isn’t capable of running more then one app at a time.

Marco