[macvoiceover] Re: Iphone - OGG Files

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 16:10:09 -0700

Hi Brett, I have a friend with an unusual problem in that his switch program is saying that his version of switch has timed out, and it never did that on leopard, and it also asks if he wants to set up a mobile me account, so I wonder, for my friend's benifit, what this means, and thanks in advance for any assistance, and sorry if this might be off topic.

Marty

On Sep 16, 2009, at 10:15 AM, Brett Campbell wrote:

I use a free program called Switch. You have the ability to select the quality of the conversion. Of course, the higher the quality the larger the file. The program is quite accessible in my opinion and simple to use.

Brett

My understanding is that you lose a lot of sound quality if you do that. If I decide to do it, what utility should I use to do it?

On 2009-09-15, at 10:48 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

turn them into mp3, aiff or m4a.

On Sep 15, 2009, at 9:51 PM, Rejean Proulx wrote:

Is there a way of making an Iphone play ogg files?

Rejean Proulx

Rejean Proulx