[macvoiceover] Re: Interacting On A Lap-Top

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:33:44 -0400

that's why I order mine online, it takes a little while to get them shipped if they are coming from shen zang but you get the one you want and all the accessories you want.

On Jul 13, 2009, at 7:48 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:

OK, I'll take your word for it. *smile*

I did go to the store to get my MacBook this weekend, but they didn't have the model I wanted in stock. So am still wating ...
Cheers,
Donna