From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 7:13 AM
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: Interacting On A Lap-Top

donna, please carefully read the vo getting started guide.  among the
goodies you will find there is a way to reduce the number fingers you
need to use by locking the vo keys.

Don't let what something sounds like come between you and a new mac.
you wouldn't have an IPhone if you did that for it.

On Jul 13, 2009, at 7:05 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Ignasi,

That key combination that David described sounds like one you'd need
fifty fingers to orchestrate.  Is it as awkward as it sounds? Asking
because I was planning to purchase the 13-inch laptop, and had been
counting on being able to lock the vo keys and use the numpad to
navigate and interact..
Best,
Donna