[macvoiceover] Re: IntelMac question?

  • From: "John W. Hess" <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 07:41:49 -0400

Keith, I would go with Bootcamp for the reason is all the resources of the machine are being devoted to one operating system at a time. So, with bootcamp you have literally two machines to boot from. Also, Jaws will run using bootcamp. I have spoken with people who have done this and love it. It has been said that windows runs more stabily on the mac. Now, there's one forya...
----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Reedy" <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>