[macvoiceover] Re: Installing the new cat

  • From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 14:41:42 -0500

I think the USB flash drives are affordable. smile
The problem is that resizing itself can go wrong. I know that with the Mac it is supposed to be non-destructive, but what if there is a power failure or other error. My intention was to say that external flash drives are probably the most affordable next to CDs if you don't need hundreds of gigabytes. Getting back to VoiceOver though, I find that TimeMachine is accessible. Do you all find SuperDuper accessible?
Hope this helps.
Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cheryl Homiak" <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>