[macvoiceover] Re: Installing the new cat

  • From: david poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 12:35:21 -0400

no.  if you upgrade, the apps will stay put.

On Aug 25, 2009, at 11:51 AM, Marie Howarth wrote:

should you back up the apps folder too?

On Aug 25, 2009, at 4:22 PM, david poehlman wrote:

back up library and back up your home folder.

On Aug 25, 2009, at 10:47 AM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, I have all the .dmg files I've installed, archived, but just in case, what folder do I back up to retain all the settings for my programs in case there isn't an archive and install option in the snow leopard installer?
On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 14:13:55 +0100, ashley wrote:

Well, yes, i'll start having a look at the websites to see what says it's
compatible.

ash
Personal website:
www.ashleycox.co.uk