[macvoiceover] Re: Installing the new cat

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 06:57:47 -0400

Hi Ash and all,

If you have Leopard installed, this will just be an upgrade, so, it should go pretty well. Just remember to backup, just incase.

This will be fun.

Keith Reedy

God gives His best to those who leave the Choice with Him.
J Hudson Taylor.

On Aug 25, 2009, at 6:46 AM, ashley wrote:

I plan to get it as soon as it's in the nearest apple store. I'll do the talking install and see, as I've installed mac OSX 10.5 at least 5 times so I find that install quite easy. I'll make some notes as I go and try to make a guide.

ash

Personal website:
www.ashleycox.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>