[macvoiceover] Re: Installing the new cat

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 18:46:03 -0400

on the mac, the enter key which is on the right of the numpad if you have one or on older macs, to the right of the right command key, is for input and the return key, and you know where it is by process of elimination is for entering a new line or activating something.

On Aug 24, 2009, at 6:40 PM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

I thought enter and return were the same? Which is which, if they're different? Which one is just to the right of the apostrophe? And, where is the other?

Thanks,

Russell
On 24-Aug-09, at 4:22 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

right.

On Aug 24, 2009, at 6:18 PM, Buddy Brannan wrote:

On Aug 24, 2009, at 5:26 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

yes, just press enter.  it defaults to english.

Let's be clear about this.

You press return, not enter. Enter is a different key.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY