[macvoiceover] Installing VM Tools in Fusion

  • From: "Melanie Clouser" <MC319@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 19:56:33 -0400

Hello:

I'm a fairly new user of VoiceOver. Only just bought my Mac Pro a little
more than a month ago. Doing pretty well with it too. I'm glad I made the
switch from a Windows laptop ... although I am trying to install Windows
onto the Mac using Fusion. I'm hitting my head against a brick wall here
though. I can't seem to get VM Tools installed. The problem is two-fold. For
some reason, I can't use VoiceOver to install the VM Tools and, second, I
can't seem to get past a device driver issue during the installation. Can
anyone help here? Maybe if I can get VoiceOver to read the diaglog box to
install the tools then, maybe, I can get the right thing checked in order to
install the VM Tools or the device drivers ... whatever it's looking for.

Melanie